Sunday, March 27, 2016

American Airlines First Class 77W LAX-LHR



Cathay Pacific The Wing First Class Lounge



Additional pictures for this album can be found in the following album

I was able to make a last minute change to get a direct flight (than route through JFK) to LHR. AA features their new 777-300ER jet in a 1-2-1 configuration with a total of 8 passengers in First Class. 

Because of the last minute nature of my ticket change, I forgot to research amenities of the 77W!  I forgot to experience the walk up bar that is in the Business section for First and Business Class passengers. Shame on my Flight attendant for not telling me. I found this out after I got home. 



Surprisingly the seat offered a massage function. Cathay also has this feature in their First Class cabin.



Given that this is AA (not CX or SQ etc) I did not have high expectations and as you can see the amenity kit was underwhelming and as was the food.

Below is the Menu for Dinner and Breakfast.



The flight attendant set my table for dinner and 



Here's what I had:




And for breakfast...



I also received Fast Track passes to help me jump ahead of the immigration queue, this was VERY useful!


Overall, the crew was professional and sufficient for my needs.

Total cost, 62.5K AA Miles










No comments:

Post a Comment