Sunday, March 27, 2016

QF First Class Lounge at LAX



Cathay Pacific The Wing First Class Lounge



Additional pictures of this post can be found in the following album

With the newly opened connector from the AA Domestic Terminal to the TBIT, premium and elite OW passengers now have access to the Qantas Lounge.



















I intentionally routed my flight via LAX to experience this lounge.



The lounge offered a menu that you can order via your waiter.


The QF lounge in Sydney is known for really good Calamari so I ordered it as my appetizer along with the Laurient Perrier Brut Reserve champagne.



I really liked the seared sea-bass; the steak was a little bit mushy for me.


Afterwards, I took a few pictures and left for their Business Class Lounge.




No comments:

Post a Comment