Sunday, March 27, 2016

CX The Wing First Class Lounge



Cathay Pacific The Wing First Class Lounge



Additional pictures of this post can be found in the following album 

Originally I was supposed to take a half day trip to Tokyo and fly back from HND on Japan Airlines but I decided to change it to Cathay instead. Because I was departing in F on CX I would be able to check out their First Class Lounges. 


I had a total of 3.5 hrs to visit both lounges.


Upon clearing security, I went strait to the First Class Wing Lounge. Apparently they had two entrances. I used the one where I had to use an elevator.




Near this entrance was the champagne bar

There were three different types of champagne: 
Moet Chandon Rose, Veuve Clicquot, and Deutz.


The area next to it had a rack-ful of newspaper and magazines.

Bar area with top shelf drinks


Buffet area


Fresh tea leaves


For lounging 


They also feature a restaurant in which a hostess will lead you to your seat and order food. I did not have time for this so i just grabbed something from the buffet area to sample.


Buffet selection


My main reason for visiting the Wing was to try the Cabanas


Shiny cabanas hall way


Unbelievable.  The Hyatt Vendome in Paris has a very similar bath tub.



They provided all the amenities including a bath robe!


Off to the Pier....



No comments:

Post a Comment