Monday, March 28, 2016

Back to the Qantas First Class Lounge at LAX



Cathay Pacific The Wing First Class Lounge


Additional pictures of this post can be found in the following album 

I began my trip at the Qantas First Class Lounge, it would only natural for me to end it there.

I did not have much time as I spent a good amount attempting to get a sympathetic AA agent to change my flight fron SFO to SJC. That was a total failure.

Per OW rules, because I was just on a long haul F flight, I had access to any OW lounge. I had some problems getting in due to a not so knowledgeable staff.

Everything remained unchanged.

I ordered some more champagne and tea




The same spring menu from two weeks ago



I ordered the sea bass once again. The calamari would take much longer so I had to pass on it.


My desert



The restaurant and lounge was dead as it was only 3.30PM
















No comments:

Post a Comment