Sunday, March 27, 2016

Singapore Airlines Suites SIN-PVG



Cathay Pacific The Wing First Class Lounge


Additional pictures of this post can be found in the following album

I was pretty stuffed after having my breakfast at the TPR

Even though I was just in suites less than 4 days ago and I had just broken my SQ Suites virginity my admiration has not worn off


Since this was only a 5 hour flight, no amenity kit was provided nor was bedding used =( 
Caviar was also NOT served.

The flight itself did have quite a few folks in the Suites cabin. Surprisingly as they allowed my waitlist to clear T-100. I had hoped to delay my prior flight instead.

None the less, Dom Perignon was served!



As was Krug. teee-he he~


The Lunch menu for those who did not do BTC.
I pre-ordered Kyo-Kaiseki via  BTC. 

Flights ex-Singapore have a way better selection of meals. 


First off, Satay


Refill of my Krug by a lovely lady


Tables were set for my Kyo-Kaiseki meal


First course


A white was offered


Second Course 


I was getting full by now! I thought the following was my main entree. The broth was weak as it tasted like water.


I then ordered some really good sake to go with it.


Soup


I was misled and now the MAIN COURSE!!
I was not expecting this


More drinks


I swear she was trying to get me drunk j.k


And at last


Desert


Fruit


Then I had her give me a tour as well

Economy- packed like sardines

Premium Economy



 Thank you SQ First class crew and SW for such a wonderful experience!

1 comment:

  1. The FA does not look too pleased to have you on board. I guess they think you are a PRC (China Person) by your last name which we do not like in Singapore due to their terrible manners and cheap behavior.

    ReplyDelete