Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 2016 Trip Summary


Cathay Pacific The Wing First Class Lounge


Hi, My name is Kai and I love to fly in First Class. I got addicted to this by taking 10 round trips within a span of 2 months on AA from SFO to ORD to attain EXP status on AA.

This enabled me to earn 100K AA miles at a cost of under two thousand dollars. I was able to get free upgrades into F on AA.

Ever since, I have gotten into the Manufacturing Spending game. Bluebird, Serve, Red Card etc. I spent endless trips at Walmart, Staples, Officemax to attain my points. Unfortunately the MS game has dried up. It has gotten become much harder to earn points. 

My probably unattainable endeavors include the showers on Emirates Airlines and the Etihad Apartment.

I will do my best to get on the best airline and share my experience. 

Until then, the links above are my reviews from my most recent trip. Entire photo albums of each trip can be accessed via Google Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment