Sunday, March 27, 2016

CX The Pier Lounge



Cathay Pacific The Wing First Class Lounge



Additional pictures of this post can be found in the following album

The Wing is located around Gate 63. The Pier is by Gate 2. It was a LONG trek. There was no convenient train to take you. I ran from one to the other.  It is located below the ground level. 



The main hallway area. I really liked the sparkle feel.


The first thing that I did after arriving was asking if they had any spots for massages. Unfortunately none was available.



There were news articles of an amazing shower, I tried that as well. I wasn't wowed by it. Nothing extraordinary. The private suite was much smaller than the cabana suite but  contained all the high-end expected AESOP amenities


I will review the day suite later. First to get some food.



Menus




Tables were set



Desert


Amazingly fresh Mango rice pudding! I will definitely be back for this.


Last item on the itinerary, Day Suites.



It was unbelievably comfortable. If the Pier was open 24/7, I would not mind spending the night there.

Shiny male bathroom



The rest of the lounge



Bar area


What lounge wouldn't have its own buffet!


I really could live here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment